Paul Lewis – Winter Park Realtor
Paul Lewis is a top selling Realtor in Winter Park and Broker Owner of Moose Real Estate, This local independent real estate company (not a franchise) focuses on the mountain lifestyle and your perfect home here in Colorado’s high country.
He is here to help you with real estate in the Winter Park area. So whether you are buying or selling, he uses proven methods combined with knowledge of the market, local conditions and extensive experience to develop a plan for your individual goals. If you are a seller, Paul uses his 19 years of real estate Internet expertise to ensure that your property will get the highest level of Internet presence and exposure to potential Buyers. He also utilizes targeted local advertising & marketing. Or if you are a Buyer, he provides professional & unbiased advice. He can assist you as a Buyer’s Agent on all properties in the Grand County MLS.
Paul has lived in Winter Park since 1987. In addition to real estate sales, he has experience in Property & Homeowner Association Management, Resort & Hotel Management. Furthermore, he also served as a Board Member & Treasurer for a Homeowners Association for 8 years.
When Paul Lewis isn’t selling real estate, you’re likely to find him hiking in the mountains pursuing his other passion as a nature photographer. So Paul is well known in the local community for his landscape and wildlife photography. Not surprisingly, he also uses these skills to provide top notch photography for his listings.
- Member of Coldwell Banker President’s Circle, top 11% of all Coldwell Banker agents nationally
- An Allen Hainge CyberStar(tm)
National Association of Realtors & Other Designations:
- Ecobroker International; Only Certified Realtor in Winter Park & Grand County
- RSPS (Resort & Second Property Specialist); First Certified Realtor in Winter Park & Grand County
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute)
- e-Pro (Internet Professional)
- SFR (Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist)
- CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Specialist)
- Coldwell Banker Designations: Resort Property Specialist & New Homes Specialist
- 2004 Grand County REALTOR OF THE YEAR
- 2008-Present, Grand County Tourism Board, 2012 President, 2013 Vice President
- 2002-03 President, Grand County Board of Realtors, 2001-2004 Board Member
- 2003-2006 Member of National Association of Realtors Resort & Second Home Committee
- Town of Winter Park Councilman (4 years)
- Winter Park Fraser Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors (3 years)
- Winter Park Marketing Council Chairman (7 years)
- Chairman of the Board, Colorado Official State Visitors Guide (2 years)
- Winter Park/Fraser Valley Chamber of Commerce CITIZEN OF THE YEAR in 1995
- Grand County Board of Realtors, Realtor of the Year 2004
- US Army 1969-1971, Interpreter-Translator, Bronze Star Medal